Getting Started, Getting Settled, & Getting Results
You’ve owned your practice for a number of years now, and it’s time to make a change. You are tired of putting in all the extra hours needed to keep your practice running.
It’s time to focus on a more balanced lifestyle – spending less time on administration and HR tasks and more time with family, friends, or other personal activities.
We partner together:
- you keep 40% of your practice via Vision Alliance practice specific shares
- we pay you for the remaining 60% in cash
Dividends and share value are tied to the practice profitability growth – which we share as it improves.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you own an independent optometry practice or optical store, we want to chat with you.
No, we believe all practices have opportunities to improve and maximize their performance.
Here’s what we’ll need from you to begin:
- Accountant-prepared (Notice to Reader) financial statements for the past 3 years
- General information about your practice that will be asked after review of the financial information
- Practice statistics (patient demographics, etc.)
- A copy of any building or equipment leases
That depends. The process varies from practice to practice and could go faster or slower, depending on the flow of information. But generally speaking, we aim for 12 to 14 weeks.
Changes will focus on implementation of best practices we’ve developed over years of practice management experience. However, the following things will stay the same:
- Practice name/ system
- Your current staff
- Choice of frame lines/lab partners
- Staff participation in running the retail practice
- Your practice-management software/ system
When you notify us of your intention to leave, we will source a new lead optometrist who will purchase your shares.